MecSoft Releases VisualCAM 2019 for SOLIDWORKS
Irvine, CA, Jan 4, 2019: MecSoft Corporation, the developer of industry leading CAM software solutions, has announced the availability of VisualCAM 2019 for SOLIDWORKS, the latest version of MecSoft’s fully integrated Gold Certified CAM solution for SOLIDWORKS.
Release highlights include:
- 2 ½ Axis – Improved feature based machining, new Drag Knife cutting method, new cornering options in Profile machining
- 3 Axis – Improvements in Flat Area machining, new Trochoidal entry motions for High Speed Machining, improved cut connections and overall performance improvements
- 4 Axis – Smoother motion outputs in the post-processor
- 5 Axis – Nutating Head support & local coordinate plane programming have been introduced
- Simulation – Tool shank collision detection and early error detection
- Other Productivity and User Interface enhancements
- The TURN module is included free in certain 2019 MILL configurations
Free demo software of VisualCAM 2019 for SOLIDWORKS can be downloaded here.
About MecSoft Corporation
Headquartered in Irvine, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM®, RhinoCAM™, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS®, AlibreCAM® and VisualCAMc for Onshape®. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.