MecSoft Announces the Release of CAMJam 2015
Irvine, CA, September 28, 2015: MecSoft Corporation announces today the release of CAMJam 2015, the Video Training Companion for their popular VisualCAM® and RhinoCAM® Milling modules.
Version 2015 of their CNC Milling module contains new toolpath strategies, new Hole Feature Recognition capability for “push-button” CNC programming as well as numerous interface and productivity enhancements. CAMJam 2015 is the complete unscripted video archive of training sessions conducted by the support staff at MecSoft Corporation.
“CAMJam 2015 is the perfect companion for new and seasoned users alike who want to achieve the maximum shop-floor benefits their software provides. Time is money! All training sessions are organized by content, indexed and searchable so you know exactly which video to watch to get your questions answered. New users will also benefit from the additional uninterrupted full length training sessions included in CAMJam 2015!”
said Don LaCourse, Senior Application Engineer at MecSoft Corporation and one of the principals involved in the creation of this product.
CAMJam 2015 MILL includes:
- Over 80 instructional videos covering the complete 2015 suite of MILL module functionality.
- An additional CAMJam 2015 help platform for the organization and easy retrieval from the video library.
- All of the source part files referenced by the CAMJam 2015 video archive!
- A complete 1,800 page 2015 MILL Reference Guide (in digital PDF format) that you can access anytime, anywhere. Hardcopies of the Reference Guide are also available.
Sample of topics covered:
- The new 2015 MILL User Interface
- Machine Setup, Stock and Geometry considerations for 2½ Axis, 3, 4 and Indexed 5 Axis setups
- EVERY 2, 3, 4 and Indexed 5 Axis machining strategy
- Creating User Defined Form Tools for custom 2½ Axis Profiling operations
- The Post Processor Generator and Setup for 2½ Axis, 3, 4 and 5 Axis milling
- Implementing custom Tool Libraries and Machining Knowledge Bases
- Implementing User-specific defaults databases
- Using 2½, 3 Axis Machining Regions and Control Geometry effectively
- Viewing, Simulating and Editing your toolpaths operations
About MecSoft Corporation
Headquartered in Irvine, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions, addressing both Additive and Subtractive manufacturing technologies, for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM/3DPRINT®, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS®, RhinoCAM™ & Rhino3DPRINT™ and VisualCAM for Geomagic®. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries. For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com or call (949) 654-8163.