MecSoft Launches CAMJam 2016
Irvine, CA, July 18, 2016: MecSoft Corporation announces today the release of CAMJam 2016, the Video Training Companion for the Milling module for its entire line of CAM products. CAMJam 2016 is an update to the CAMJam 2016 product, which is a complete unscripted video archive of training sessions conducted by the support staff at MecSoft Corporation.
CAMJam 2016 is the perfect companion for new and seasoned users alike who want to achieve the maximum shop-floor benefits their software provides. Time is money! All training sessions are organized by content, indexed and searchable so you know exactly which video to watch to get your questions answered. New users will also benefit from the additional uninterrupted full-length training sessions included in CAMJam 2016!
Stated Don LaCourse, Senior Application Engineer at MecSoft Corporation and one of the principals involved in the creation of this product.
CAMJam 2016 MILL includes:
- Over 80 instructional videos covering the complete 2016 suite of MILL module functionality.
- CAMJam 2016 PDF document for the organization and easy retrieval from the video library.
- All of the source part files referenced by the CAMJam video archive!
Sample of topics covered:
- The new 2016 MILL User Interface
- Machine Setup, Stock and Geometry considerations for 2½ Axis, 3, 4 and Indexed 5 Axis setups
- A complete “What’s New” video and discussion on all of the new features in the 2016 release
- EVERY 2, 3, 4 and Indexed 5 Axis machining strategy
- The NEW 2½ Axis Roughing strategy!
- Creating User Defined Form Tools for custom 2½ Axis Profiling operations
- The Post Processor Generator and Setup for 2½ Axis, 3, 4 and 5 Axis milling
- Implementing custom Tool Libraries and the new Rules-Based Machining Knowledge Bases
- Implementing User-specific defaults databases
- Using 2½, 3 Axis Machining Regions and Control Geometry effectively
- Viewing, Simulating and Editing your toolpaths operations
Headquartered in Irvine, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions, addressing both Additive and Subtractive manufacturing technologies, for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM/3DPRINT®, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS® and RhinoCAM™ & Rhino3DPRINT. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries. For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com or call (949) 654-8163.