- 2 ½ Axis – Automatic Feature Detection & Automatic Feature Machining
- 3 Axis – Horizontal Finishing follow containment, performance & stability improvements
- 4 Axis – Create Round Stock method & Helical Milling
- 5 Axis – Use 5 Axis continuous programming methods for 4 axis machining
- Productivity and User Interface enhancements
“The newly released ability to perform CAM programming inside an Assembly document of SOLIDWORKS opens up significant productivity improvements for our users. This in addition to the innovations such as Automatic Feature Detection (AFD) & Automatic Feature Machining (AFM) along with the addition of new toolpath methods and enhancements to existing methods have been introduced. MecSoft continues to deliver functionality only found only in products costing thousands of dollars more”, stated Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft Corporation.
Free demo software of VisualCAM 2018 for SOLIDWORKS can be downloaded here.
About MecSoft Corporation
Headquartered in Irvine, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM®, RhinoCAM™, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS® and AlibreCAM®. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com or call (949) 654-8163.