- New G-code editor module for previewing and editing G-code files
- New Profile-Nesting module for nesting profile toolpaths
- New Mill-Turn module for C axis mill programming on a lathe
- Fixtures – Ability to define fixtures in all CAM toolpaths
- Numerous features and feature improvements in 2 ½, 3, 4 & 5 Axis machining
- Simulation – Taper tool holder collision as well as fixture collision detection
- Other Productivity and User Interface enhancements
About MecSoft Corporation
Headquartered in Irvine, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM®, RhinoCAM™, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS®, AlibreCAM® and VisualCAMc for Onshape®. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com or call (949) 654-8163.