MecSoft Releases VisualCAM 2020 for SOLIDWORKS
Irvine, CA, Feb 24, 2020: MecSoft Corporation, the developer of industry leading CAM software solutions, has announced the availability of VisualCAM 2020 for SOLIDWORKS, the latest version of MecSoft’s fully integrated Gold Certified CAM solution for SOLIDWORKS.
Release highlights include:
- New G-code editor module for previewing and editing G-code files
- New Profile-Nesting module for nesting profile toolpaths
- New Mill-Turn module for C axis mill programming on a lathe
- Fixtures – Ability to define fixtures in all CAM toolpaths
- Numerous features and feature improvements in 2 ½, 3, 4 & 5 Axis machining
- Simulation – Taper tool holder collision as well as fixture collision detection
- Other Productivity and User Interface enhancements
Click on the link for a detailed documentation of What’s New in VisualCAM 2020 for SOLIDWORKS.
Free demo software downloads of VisualCAM 2020 for SOLIDWORKS can be requested here.
About MecSoft Corporation
Headquartered in Irvine, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM®, RhinoCAM™, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS®, AlibreCAM® and VisualCAMc for Onshape®. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com or call (949) 654-8163.