MecSoft Releases 3DPRINT 2017
Irvine, CA, April 4, 2017: MecSoft Corporation, the developer of industry leading CAD/CAM software solutions, has announced the availability of Rhino3DPRINT 2017 and Visual3DPRINT 2017, the latest versions of MecSoft’s 3D Printing solution for the Rhinoceros NURBS modeler and MecSoft’s VisualCAD modeler.
The 2017 release is a maintenance release with significant memory usage improvements and performance enhancements. In addition to this numerous bugs reported by customers and detected by internal testing were fixed.
Salient features of these 3D Printing products allow users to:
- Create meshes from raw point clouds.
- Stitch meshes to make them water-tight and amenable to 3D printing.
- Perform Boolean set operations on mesh geometry.
- Decimate and smooth meshes for better 3D printing.
- Create support geometry for holding up overhangs when printing.
- Optimize the orientation of mesh geometry in the print volume.
- Create nozzle paths and corresponding G-code for FDM/SLA printers.
For additional information, please call us at (949) 654-8163 or visit mecsoft.com.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions, addressing both Additive and Subtractive manufacturing technologies, for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM/3DPRINT®, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS® and RhinoCAM™ & Rhino3DPRINT. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries. For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com or call (949) 654-8163.