CAMJam 2020 is Here!
MecSoft Corporation is proud to announce the release of CAMJam 2020, the Video & Document Training Companion set for our popular VisualCAD/CAM®, RhinoCAM®, VisualCAM® for SOLIDWORKS and AlibreCAM® CAM modules. This year CAMJam again lives up to its name by being jammed full of both video and document based training materials for new and experienced users alike.
MecSoft Corporation is proud to announce the release of CAMJam 2020, the Video & Document Training Companion set for our popular VisualCAD/CAM®, RhinoCAM®, VisualCAM® for SOLIDWORKS and AlibreCAM® CAM modules. This year we packed CAMJam full of new videos for each CAM module including the 2020 AMS bonus modules Profile-NEST and G-Code Editor as well as easy access to all available resource guides!
What’s inside CAMJam 2020
CAMJam 2020 now includes over 100 instructional videos covering the complete suite of the MecSoft CAM module functionality including MILL, TURN, NEST, ART, Profile-NEST, MILL-TURN and G-Code Editor and MESH! The set includes the CAMJam 2020 PDF document that indexes and links directly to the content within each video so you know exactly what (and where) to watch to get your questions answered.
Here is a list of what you will find in CAMJam 2020:
- Learn about all of the new functionality in MecSoft’s 2020 version CAM Plug-ins.
- Must Watch Bonus Videos including best practices in 2½ and 3 axis machining, CAM Coordinate Systems Explored, Mold and Parting Line Machining, Machining Multi-Sided Parts and more.
- VisualCAD Mash-up with links to every video subject that discusses MecSoft’s free drawing program.
- All of the MILL Module features including Fundamentals, Feature Detection Machining, 2½, 3, 4 and 5 axis machining.
- More videos on machining scan meshes, machining nested sheets and more!
- Links to the popular must-read MecSoft Tech Blog learning articles as well as the latest in-depth case studies of users like you, who are achieving success with their MecSoft CAM software.
- Bonus Guides and Tutorials. That’s right, CAMJam 2020 includes access to exclusive materials including The CAM Question & Answer Guide, The Cutting Tools Workbook and The 2019 F1 CO2 Racer Body Tutorial, all updated for MecSoft’s 2020 lineup of CAM module plug-ins!
- The CAMJam 2020 User Guide for the organization and easy retrieval from the video and document library.
Exclusive Bonus Guides
CAMJam 2020 now includes exclusive guides and tutorials only available to MecSoft annual maintenance subscribers (AMS). These training guides are not available anywhere else! Also included are videos and guides on each of the new 2020 AMS Bonus modules including Profile-NEST, MILL-TURN and the popular G-Code Editor!
The MecSoft CAM 2020 Question & Answer Guide
The new MecSoft CAM Question & Answer Guide contains concise information so that you learn quickly. Each question is answered with the menu selections required to complete the task and illustrations to help you understand the results.
Here are just a few examples of what’s included:
- Enable Cutter Compensation
- Enable Inverse Time Feed Rate
- Define Toolpath Properties
- Accurately Estimate Machining Time
- Edit Toolpaths Associatively
- Add a Tool Change Point
- Add more Materials
- Add Tool Comments
- Find Tool Related Preferences
- Load a Tool Library Automatically
The 2020 Cutting Tools Workbook
CAMJam now includes the newly updated 2020 Cutting Tools Workbook. This guide walks you through the process of creating tools and using the predefined tool libraries installed with the software as well as creating your own custom tool libraries. Also included is in-depth information on the Tools tab and the Create/Select Tools dialog including the Feeds & Speeds Calculator!
This guide also includes worksheets on every tool type supported by the new 2020 MILL and TURN modules! You can print these worksheets and use them to document your existing and new tool inventory for creating tools and setting up your tool library in the MecSoft CAM plugin of your choice!
The 2020 F1 CO2 Racer Body Tutorial
Back by popular demand, CAMJam includes the F1 CO2 Racer Body Tutorial newly updated for every MecSoft 2020 desktop CAM plugin. This tutorial walks you step-by-step through the process of setting up and machining the Racer Body in a two-sided machining process also referred to as flip machining using both 2½ Axis and 3 Axis toolpath strategies. This tutorial includes comprehensive illustrations to help guide beginners through the process of creating toolpaths.
To get your Annual Maintenance Subscription
More articles about CAMJam
More about MecSoft CAM Products
For more information about each of these Mill Module products, including data sheets, videos and other resources we invite you to visit the following product pages:
- VisualCAD/CAM-MILL (VisualMILL)
- VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS-MILL
- VisualCAMc for Onshape