Want to get hands-on practice working with MecSoft’s CAM products? Use our unique CAMJam self-training video guides to learn our CAM products and to become more productive at your own pace and in your own environment. The CAMJam series saves you valuable time & money!
CAMJam is free of cost for all Annual Maintenance Subscription customers.
All training sessions are organized by content, indexed and searchable so you know exactly which videos to watch to get your questions answered. New users will benefit from the additional uninterrupted full length CAMJam training sessions included in this series!
Currently the CAMJam training series is offered for the RhinoCAM-MILL, VisualCAD/CAM-MILL (VisualMILL) and VisualCAD/CAM-MILL for SOLIDWORKS products.
- Over 80 instructional videos (over 4 Gigs) covering the complete suite of RhinoCAM MILL module functionality.
- An additional CAMJam help platform for the organization and easy retrieval from the video library.
- All of the source part files referenced by the CAMJam video archive!
Brief Description of Contents
- The new RhinoCAM ILL User Interface
- Machine Setup, Stock and Geometry considerations for 2½ Axis, 3, 4 and 3+2 Axis setups
- EVERY 2, 3, 4 and Indexed 5 Axis machining strategy
- Creating User Defined Form Tools for custom 2½ Axis Profiling operations
- The Post Processor Generator and Setup for 2½ Axis, 3, 4 and 5 Axis milling
- Implementing custom Tool Libraries and Machining Knowledge Bases
- Implementing User-specific defaults databases
- Using 2½, 3 Axis Machining Regions and Control Geometry effectively
- Viewing, Simulating and Editing your toolpath operations
Peruse a sample of the reference document