MecSoft is a culturally diverse, global software engineering company that offers a highly collaborative and dynamic work environment. We are committed to over-training our associates and offering them every opportunity for personal and professional growth. In return, we are only interested in highly talented individuals committed to results rather than those wanting to satisfy status quo in an overly structured, political corporate environment. If you think you are one of these individuals, we would like to hear from you.
What we have open…
Technical Support Engineer Position
The Technical Support Engineer’s primary responsibilities will be supporting MecSoft’s products to end users via the phone, email and MecSoft’s web forums.
What you would be doing…
- Be the front line phone and email support person to handle technical support inquiries from our US and Canadian customers
- Offer technical support to global reseller network on an as needed basis.
- Conduct Pre-Sale product demos. Conduct on-line product demos to prospects and/or resellers and highlight key technical features of MecSoft’s products
- Run on-line training sessions for customers using web-based tools
- Create and assist in creating video tutorials for MecSoft Products
- Create post processors for new machine tools, edit & customize existing post processors
What qualifications & skills are needed…
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Manufacturing
- Machine shop/Tool Room experience is a plus.
- Candidates with or without advanced degrees will be considered if they possess an exemplary record of success, leadership, and expertise relevant to our needs
- Must have a strong character, a “can-do” attitude
- Must be a independent thinker, problem solver able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent work ethics with a willingness to work hard to get the job done, and a passion for delivering excellence
- The ability to follow through on projects from start to finish, including those that involve extensive amounts of data and research.
- Exceptional computer and internet skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The judgment to juggle tasks based on competing priorities and work independently.
- The ability be organized and stay current on tasks.
Send your resume to email@example.com.