Technical Support Engineer Position
The Technical Support Engineer’s primary responsibilities will be supporting MecSoft’s products to end users via the phone, email and MecSoft’s web forums.
- Be the front line phone and email support person to handle technical support inquiries from our US and Canadian customers
- Offer technical support to global reseller network on an as needed basis.
- Conduct Pre-Sale product demos. Conduct on-line product demos to prospects and/or resellers and highlight key technical features of MecSoft’s products
- Run on-line training sessions for customers using web-based tools
- Create and assist in creating video tutorials for MecSoft Products
- Create post processors for new machine tools, edit & customize existing post processors
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Manufacturing
- Machine shop/Tool Room experience is a plus.
- Candidates with or without advanced degrees will be considered if they possess an exemplary record of success, leadership, and expertise relevant to our needs
- Must have a strong character, a “can-do” attitude
- Must be a independent thinker, problem solver able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent work ethics with a willingness to work hard to get the job done, and a passion for delivering excellence
- The ability to follow through on projects from start to finish, including those that involve extensive amounts of data and research.
- Exceptional computer and internet skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The judgment to juggle tasks based on competing priorities and work independently.
- The ability be organized and stay current on tasks.
Send your resume to [email protected].