Woodworking involves many different types of machining ranging from sign making to furniture and cabinet machining. The breadth of our CAM product offerings are well suited to handle the demanding needs of woodworking companies.
- V-Carving – for sign making
- Engraving – for engraving letters
- 3 Axis Parallel Finishing
- Pencil Tracing
- Constant cusp machining
- Indexed 5 Axis & Simultaneous 5 Axis machining
- Convert 2D images into 3D with the ART module
- Parts and Panel nesting with the NEST module
MecSoft in Woodworking: Recent Case Studies
VisualMILL at David Trubridge Design
From his design studio in the Whakatu region of Hastings, situated in Hawkes Bay in beautiful New Zealand, David Trubridge projects elegance in his signature collection of lighting and furniture designs.