This configuration allows 4th Axis Indexed and continuous roughing and finishing operations to be created. Curve based continuous machining such as 4 Axis Facing, Pocketing, Profiling & Engraving as well as Surface/solids/meshes based machining such as Roughing, Finishing and Curve Projection machining are available. This configuration includes all of the functionality included in the Standard (STD) configuration.
- 2D & 3D Modeling, Mesh modeling, advanced NURBS based modeling (Needs Rhino)
- 2 1/2 Axis Milling
- 3 Axis Milling
- 4 Axis Indexed Milling
- 4 Axis Continuous Milling
- TURN Module – 2 Axis Turning/Lathe programming module
- ART Module – Artistic Modeling (Raster to Vector conversion, Pictures to 3D geometry …)
- NEST Module – Parts Nesting (Rectangular and True-Shape Nesting)
Annual Subscription License (ASL)
The Annual Subscription License (ASL) program allows users to “rent” one or more licenses of any of MecSoft’s desktop products for a minimum period of one year. These licenses can be renewed every year for any number of years in accordance with the terms of this program. Subscription licenses are functionally identical with the traditional (Perpetual) licenses that MecSoft has traditionally offered and only differs in the allowed time span of usage. Please click on the button below for a full description of what this program offers.