This configuration allows 4th Axis Indexed and continuous roughing and finishing operations to be created. Curve based continuous machining such as 4 Axis Facing, Pocketing, Profiling & Engraving as well as Surface/solids/meshes based machining such as Roughing, Finishing and Curve Projection machining are available. This configuration includes all of the functionality included in the Standard (STD) configuration.
TURN, ART and NEST modules are included with this configuration of RhinoCAM!
- 2D & 3D Modeling, Mesh modeling, advanced NURBS based modeling (Needs Rhino)
- 2 1/2 Axis Milling
- 3 Axis Milling
- 4 Axis Indexed Milling
- 4 Axis Continuous Milling
- TURN Module – 2 Axis Turning/Lathe programming module
- ART Module – Artistic Modeling (Raster to Vector conversion, Pictures to 3D geometry …)
- NEST Module – Parts Nesting (Rectangular and True-Shape Nesting)
Annual Maintenance Subscription (AMS)
Annual Maintenance Subscription provides multiple benefits to the customer. Please click on the button below for a full description of what this program offers.