Dirty Mop

All topics related to RhinoCAM
ssw

Dirty Mop

Post by ssw »

Hello,

I've had a curious situation occur several times now and I would like to know if anyone could lend some advice.

So, I open a previously successful Rhino model with RhinoCAM Mops that are clean and simulate just fine. It's an older job that I want to update several things, stock, cutters, parameters, etc. When I regenerate, I get tool paths that simulate, but several of the items in the setup show up as DIRTY. I even went back to the previous settings and they still come up DIRTY.

In the past when this has happened I just kept poking around, changing things until it came up clean, but I don't know what I did.

So, I guess my question would be: When this happens, is there a first place to look for a fix?

I have a job right now that I've already cut a finished part last year on my machine, but now I can't get updated tool paths to generate clean.

Thanks,

Bernie
donl517

Re: Dirty Mop

Post by donl517 »

I have noticed similar issues with older files that we have brought up to run again.

1. Make sure you are running the latest RC, as of now: 4.0.33
2. Save, close and reopen the file. This seems to fix the issue we have run into.

HTH,
Don
ssw

Re: Dirty Mop

Post by ssw »

Thanks for those suggestions. Makes sense!