Plastic Injection Molds

Show us what you have done!
OKEKENOCKEE

Plastic Injection Molds

Post by OKEKENOCKEE »

I have been using visualmill for over a year now and its been quite an experience.I've been in the trade for over 10 years and have been exposed to the strongest and the weekest of cam packages.

One day I got it in my mind to start searching for my very own package with the ambition that I would one day go the next step and buy a machine..Brand x looked good for this, Brand y looked good for that.Nothing seemed to effectively cover all the bases and offer a complete solution.Then I found Visualmill..Could this be true? No it cannot do all these things it says,well it does and it has.

This software has exceeded all my hopes and expectations by a long shot..Not only have the toolpaths been dangerously effective,primarily the flats strategy,curve strategies,and the pencil milling but the support has been above and beyond..There have been situations where I needed additional functionality and support in a big way,and within days Mecsoft answered the call!!

So am I here to toot my own horn sure,right now I am 3d surface machining a seat back mold worth about 300,000 dollars,an instrument pannel mold worth roughly the same and the result is stellar,and both jobs are moving along tremendously well..At the same time I wish too toot mecsoft's horn for giving us all this wonderfull software.These jobs are 4 and 6 feet in length 3 to 4 feet tall and a foot thick.Massive surfaces and intricate detail.Both jobs up on the computer at the same time....Mecsoft is providing a very robust solution..

So thats my toot,give a hoot don't polute...

Thanks,
Greg
cheeky

Plastic Injection Molds

Post by cheeky »

So where are the pics???
:)
Well done

Peter
South Africa