Simple Commands help.

All discussion related to the VisualCAD/CAM standalone product.
MS1602011947

Simple Commands help.

Post by MS1602011947 »

I have had experience with other CAD/CAM programs. Each one slightly different. In VisualCAD- How do I correct a dimension on a part? Example- draw rough rectangle- go to X 5.80, Y 1.950. Really need X-6.0, Y 2.0. Can I adjust the dimension as I draw? Can I correct it by editing dimension while adding that dimension? How about 'deleting' a wrong entry? I have read the manual; but, some questions not answered.
Thanks,
Papajoe
nick952

Re: Simple Commands help.

Post by nick952 »

Hi,

Just transitioned over from AlibeCAM and so starting to learn the new interface myself, but will try and help.

To edit the line length or rectangle size:- Left click on the line or rectangle and it should change colour to yellow, now RIGHT click and select PROPERTIES at the bottom of the drop down list. At the top of the window now showing select the top Edit Icon, to edit the values as required. You might need to expand each column to show all the available values to be edited.

There is more that I may be able to help with, but just about to set off for my afternoon work shift, and will look back in later.

Hope this helps.

Nick.