MCS WCS

All topics related to AlibreCAM

MCS WCS

Postby dmerrll » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:27 am

Not sure if anybody still reads this forum but here goes.

IS there some kind of switch to keep the WCS MCS triad visible in a drawing. I can only see my coordiate triad when I click Machine zero, after that it disappears. I would like it to stay if possible. I no longer have Maint available to me as I have let it lapse after Geomagic takeover. though I still use the program Geomagic Design Version:[ 2015.0.1 ] 64-bit
and Alibre Cam Version 3.0.0.5 Professional. I can also not keep stock visible except in simulation mode.
Thanks, David in hillsborough nc
dmerrll

Re: MCS WCS

Postby dmerrll » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:40 am

Update. The MCS triad is viewable on my laptop with this file. the triad is viewable when I select " work zero" when I close "work zero" triad disappears. I have updated my video Gefoce 9300, and that has no effect. I have selected all references and that has no effect. Maybe just reinstall of Alibre is in order.
David in Hillsborough
dmerrll

Postby dmerrll » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Okay I am embarrassed. The little tiny button on the bottom Mops browser was not selected any more. I must have accidentally toggled it. I did not notice as so many of my parts origin is the Oriented to the sketch center origin. This one was not. Documentation is not Visualmills strong suit. I thought this new computer was corrupt. You would think that would follow the part but it is computer specific on the browser selections not saved with the part.
David
dmerrll

Postby dmerrll » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:51 pm

These are some of the products that I make using AlibreCam pro and Alibre pro
220.jpg
For operating a motion picture camera on dollies and cranes
220.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 7074 times

Cam Rot Blue #37.jpg
For rotating Motion Picture cameras Top Plate is indexed to bottom plate with spring plunger in 6 degree increments
Cam Rot Blue #37.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 7074 times

188.jpg
parts for a motion picture camera slider
188.jpg (833.92 KiB) Viewed 7074 times
dmerrll

Return to AlibreCAM Topics & Support