RhinoCam data won't save

All topics related to RhinoCAM
David Gunn007

RhinoCam data won't save

Post by David Gunn007 »

I have an issue saving the Rhino Cam data when closing Rhino. I can program and post okay but not save. Unless I open an old drawing with data in it, no problem to change machining operation and save, close and reopen, but with drawings that have no data in them or new rhino drawing it just won't save.

I am running Windows 7 Professional on my Dell laptop, have uninstalled Rhino Cam and drivers and reinstalled a couple of times,
Rhino Cam: 2.0.4.3
Driver: 7.5.7.0

If I put the dongle into my desktop that I used to use it saves no problem Driver 7.5.2.0 running windows xp.

Am I missing something simple here, can't seem to find other threads on this, can someone point me in the right direction,
MecSoft Support

Re: RhinoCam data won't save

Post by MecSoft Support »

Never run into this problem before. Can you check with your local reseller to see if he can help you with this problem? You can also change the UAC settings to the lowest level possible and see if this helps. If you are not able to resolve this issue, please drop us an email to [email protected] and we can work with you directly to try to resolve this issue.
dgolber

Re: RhinoCam data won't save

Post by dgolber »

Maybe it's a Windows problem. Look at the permissions of the folder where you are trying to save. Maybe Windows won't let you save there.