RhinoCAM - Features....and anothers things.....

All topics related to RhinoCAM
arnold

RhinoCAM - Features....and anothers things.....

Post by arnold »

Hi Everyone!!

I wanna know something very important...:

1. When will be a new Version of RhinoCAM??
2. The new version, Can have a tool library??
3. The MOps can be present in graphic way, before enter to the comand?
4. The new version, can have a More extension and information of the material Library??
5. Can be a easy way to delete toolpath????
6. Can be the Simulation more complete....and show a CNC machine, or the table....or anything....

-----------

Please, this little changes made the diference between the software of Mecsoft and the other company.

Please, send me copy to my email ([email protected]), when somebody response.

Take care :D .

Arnold
MecSoft Support

Post by MecSoft Support »

1. When will be a new Version of RhinoCAM??
Sometime at the end of the year.
The new version, Can have a tool library??
You can have a tool library in this version. Look at the buttons on the toolbar in the Tools tab.
Can be a easy way to delete toolpath????
Just select in the browser and hit the delete key. Do you mean in the toolpath editor? If so this is planned
Can be the Simulation more complete....and show a CNC machine, or the table....or anything....
For 3 axis machining it does not make much sense. We will be introducing a machine simulator in the 4 and 5 axis modules in the next release.

BTW, are your customers willing to pay extra for these "nice to have" features? (BTW, the machine tool simulator will be an extra cost module). Remember that one of the strong points of RhinoCAM is its price/performance ratio. Keep this in mind when comparing products like Powermill to RhinoCAM.
ryan

Post by ryan »

any chance on you guys maybe giving us a planned features list?

i know i've submitted a few requests, just want to see if they are on the radar, thanks, and if I should plan on budgeting for an upgrade to Pro when the new release comes out.