Dana Point, CA, Apr 12, 2021: MecSoft Corporation announces today the release of CAMJam 2021, the Video Training Companion for their popular VisualCAD/CAM®, RhinoCAM® and VisualCAM® for SOLIDWORKS desktop milling modules. CAMJam 2021 is a video archive and viewing guide of training sessions conducted by the support staff at MecSoft Corporation and more. It includes updates for the new 2021 products as well as all of the CAMJam 2020 version videos.
“We’re very excited about our new CAMJam 2021 video archive and viewing guide. It builds upon previous versions and includes videos on all of our CAM modules including MILL, TURN, NEST, ART, MESH, plus our new exclusive AMS bonus modules Profile-NEST, and the very popular G-Code Editor! CAMJam 2021 now includes easy access to all available printed training materials through a bonus Resource Guide for each platform! You also get easy access to our popular Learn CAD/CAM blog series and case studies, all organized, indexed and searchable, so you know exactly which video to watch to get questions answered!” said Don LaCourse, Senior Application Engineer at MecSoft Corporation and one of the principals involved in the creation of this product.
CAMJam 2021 includes:
- New instructional videos covering the complete suite of the MecSoft 2021 CAM module functionality including MILL, TURN, NEST, ART and MESH!
- Now includes training materials on MecSoft’s exclusive AMS Bonus modules Profile-NEST and the popular G-Code Editor!
- New instructional videos on 2½ axis, 3 axis, indexed and simultaneous 4 and 5 axis milling and multi-axis robot machining!
- The CAMJam 2021 PDF user guide for the organization and easy retrieval from the video and document libraries.
- The source 2D & 3D practice part files referenced in the CAMJam video archive!
- Plus bonus user guides including the 2021 Question & Answer Guide, the 2021 Cutting Tools Workbook and other print media!
About MecSoft Corporation
Headquartered in Dana Point, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include the products VisualCAD/CAM®, RhinoCAM™ and VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS®. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com or call (949) 654-8163.