RhinoCAM 2018 for Rhino 6 is HERE!
Many of you have asked and now the wait is over! RhinoCAM 2018 now supports Rhino 6 for Windows! You can download and evaluate RhinoCAM 2018 here. Rhino 6 is one of the most anticipated and long-awaited version upgrades to the popular Rhinoceros CAD and Design Modeling platform to date. Rhino 6 includes many new features and thousands of usability enhancements. Grasshopper is now a part of Rhino! You will find many enhancements in the areas of Presentation, Display, Documentation, Licensing & Administration, Make2D, Refinements, Development Platform and Serengeti.
RhinoCAM 2018, with its impressive array of new features and enhancements, now fully supports Rhino 6. By far the most exciting new RhinoCAM 2018 enhancement is Automatic Feature Machining (AFM) that allows you to completely automate your machining tasks. AFM unlocks the feature-rich information hidden within 3D solid models and allows you to apply the CAM knowledge rules that are unique to your machining processes.
Here are some recent posts that tell you more about Feature Machining in RhinoCAM 2018:
- New Feature Machining in 2018!
- Automatic Feature-Machining (AFM) Walk-Through
- Automatic Feature Detection (AFD) Walk-Through
More about this RhinoCAM Part
Here are some CAM programming details about the cut material simulation shown above created in RhinoCAM 2018 and Rhino 6. Enjoy!
More about RhinoCAM 2018
If you’re new to RhinoCAM, have a look at our RhinoCAM Product Page, RhinoCAM Data Sheet and What’s New in RhinoCAM 2018 documents. Want more? Have a look at the following RhinoCAM 2018 videos or visit our RhinoCAM 2018 video playlist here. RhinoCAM 2018 now includes our RhinoCAM-NEST and RhinoCAM-ART modules at no additional cost!
|What’s New in 2018 Webinar Replay||RhinoCAM 2018 (AFM) Quick Start|
More about RhinoCAM Configurations
RhinoCAM – MILL is available in 5 different configurations (Express, Standard, Expert, Professional and Premium). The parts shown here were programmed using the Expert configuration. Here are some additional details about each of the available configurations. For the complete features list, visit the RhinoCAM Product Page.
- RhinoCAM MILL Express: This is a general purpose program tailored for hobbyists, makers and students. Ideal for getting started with CAM programming. Includes 2 & 3 axis machining methods. Includes ART & NEST modules as well!
- RhinoCAM MILL Standard: This configuration includes everything that is in the Express configuration and additional 2-1/2 Axis, 3 Axis & Drilling machining methods.
- RhinoCAM MILL Expert: Suitable for 4 Axis rotary machining. Includes the Standard configuration plus 4 Axis machining strategies, advanced cut material simulation and tool holder collision detection.
- RhinoCAM MILL Professional: Ideal for complex 3D machining. Includes the Standard and Expert configuration plus advanced 3 Axis machining strategies, 5 Axis indexed machining, machine tool simulation, graphical toolpath editing and a host of other features.
- RhinoCAM MILL Premium: Tailored for complex 3D machining with both 3 Axis and full 5 Axis methods. Includes the Standard, Expert and Professional configurations plus 5 Axis simultaneous machining strategies.