What’s Inside CAMJam 2023
Here is a list of the new training you will find in CAMJam 2023:
- Program 2½ Axis Prismatic Parts
Learn techniques for programming in 2½ Axis from 2D drawings and/or 3D models.
- Basic Training in 2½ and 3 Axis
Learn 2½ Axis, Geometry Types, Stock/Part controls, understanding the Location of Cut Geometry, common support issues, saw machining, and more.
- CAD Training
Get bonus training on modeling Control Geometry in both VisualCAD and Rhino, Understanding Geometry Tolerances in VisualCAD, Cloning Pre-Defined Regions, Repairing Open Loops in Control Geometry, and much more.
- 2-Sided “Flip” Machining
Get a full-length training video on 2-Sided “Flip” machining techniques. Often confusing for new users, we break it down into easy-to-understand and implement techniques.
- 2½ Axis TURN Module Training
A new full-length video on the TURN module showing how to drill, rough, finish, part-off turned parts, and define Turn Tooling Inserts.
- Tips & Techniques
New videos for understanding and fixing common post-processing issues, as well as productivity tips, and more.
- 4 and 5 Axis Supplemental Training
Learn how to implement Tool Change Points in 4 Axis, Tool Positioning between 5 Axus Setups, Drilling with indexed 5 Axis setups, and more.
The following training videos and guides were updated for 2023:
- Our popular CAM Performance collection for optimizing productivity.
- Our Best Practices guides for 2½ and 3-axis machining.
- CAM Coordinate Systems Explored, Mold and Parting Line Machining, Machining Multi-Sided Parts, and more.
- Our 2½ and 3 Axis Basic, Introduction, and Advanced user guides are packed full of graphic illustrations.
- Our popular CAM Automation guides for getting more out of your MecSoft CAM plugins.
- As always, links to our popular must-read MecSoft Tech Blog articles as well as the latest in-depth case studies of users like you, who are achieving success with their MecSoft CAM plugins.
- Our Exclusive Bonus Guides and Tutorials include AMS-Only access materials such as The CAM Question & Answer Guide and the Cutting Tools Workbook.
- The CAMJam 2023 User Guide for the organization and easy retrieval from our video and document library.
Exclusive Bonus Guides
CAMJam 2023 includes exclusive guides and tutorials only available to MecSoft annual maintenance subscribers (AMS). These training guides are not available anywhere else! Also included are videos and guides on each of the 2023 AMS Bonus modules including Profile-NEST and the popular G-Code Editor!
The MecSoft 2½ Axis & 3 Axis Illustrated Guides
The MecSoft CAM 2023 Question & Answer Guide
Here are just a few examples of what’s included:
- Enable Cutter Compensation
- Enable Inverse Time Feed Rate
- Define Toolpath Properties
- Accurately Estimate Machining Time
- Edit Toolpaths Associatively
- Add a Tool Change Point
- Add more Materials
- Add Tool Comments
- Find Tool Related Preferences
- Load a Tool Library Automatically