MecSoft Corporation is proud to announce the release of CAMJam 2022, the Video & Document Training Companion set for our popular VisualCAD/CAM® and RhinoCAM® modules. This year we packed CAMJam full of even more bonus videos. Videos for the MILL, TURN, NEST, Profile-NEST, MESH and ART modules are included as well as continued easy access to all available resources!
What’s inside CAMJam 2022
CAMJam 2022 now includes over 200 instructional videos covering the complete suite of the MecSoft CAM module functionality including MILL, TURN, NEST, ART, Profile-NEST, G-Code Editor and MESH! The set includes our popular 2022 CAM Performance collection as well as new 2½ and 3 Axis Basic, Introduction and Advanced user guides! Also included is our CAMJam 2022 PDF Guide document that indexes and links directly to the content within each video so you know exactly what (and where) to watch to get your questions answered.
Here is a list of what you will find in CAMJam 2022:
- Learn about all of the new functionality in MecSoft’s 2022 version CAM Plug-ins.
- Must Watch Bonus Videos including our popular CAM Performance video series and best practices in 2½ and 3 axis machining, CAM Coordinate Systems Explored, Mold and Parting Line Machining, Machining Multi-Sided Parts and more.
- 2½ and 3 Axis Basic, Introduction and Advanced user guides, each packed full of graphics illustrating each toolpath strategy.
- All of the MILL Module features including Fundamentals, Feature Detection Machining, 2½, 3, 4 and 5 axis machining.
- Links to the popular must-read MecSoft Tech Blog learning articles as well as the latest in-depth case studies of users like you, who are achieving success with their MecSoft CAM software.
- Bonus Guides and Tutorials. That’s right, CAMJam 2022 includes access to exclusive materials including The CAM Question & Answer Guide and the Cutting Tools Workbook, all updated for MecSoft’s 2022 lineup of CAM module plug-ins!
- The CAMJam 2022 User Guide for the organization and easy retrieval from the video and document library.
Exclusive Bonus Guides
CAMJam 2021 includes exclusive guides and tutorials only available to MecSoft annual maintenance subscribers (AMS). These training guides are not available anywhere else! Also included are videos and guides on each of the 2021 AMS Bonus modules including Profile-NEST and the popular G-Code Editor!
The MecSoft CAM Performance Series
CAMJam 2022 includes the new and popular CAM Performance video series packed full of tips and suggestions on how to get the best performance from your MecSoft CAM plug-in. The series includes videos on Hardware, Toolpath and Simulation Performance. How to maximize your hardware and minimize toolpath generation and simulation wait times!
The MecSoft 2½ Axis & 3 Axis Illustrated Guides
CAMJam 2022 now includes MecSoft’s new 2½ & 3 Axis Illustrated Guides! These guides illustrate MecSoft’s 2½ and 3 Axis toolpath strategies using easy to understand examples. 2½ & 3 Axis Setups, 2½ & 3 Axis Introduction and 2½ & 3 Axis Advanced topics. These guides are shown below.
The MecSoft CAM 2022 Question & Answer Guide
The MecSoft CAM Question & Answer Guide contains concise information so that you learn quickly. Each question is answered with the menu selections required to complete the task and illustrations to help you understand the results.
Here are just a few examples of what’s included:
- Enable Cutter Compensation
- Enable Inverse Time Feed Rate
- Define Toolpath Properties
- Accurately Estimate Machining Time
- Edit Toolpaths Associatively
- Add a Tool Change Point
- Add more Materials
- Add Tool Comments
- Find Tool Related Preferences
- Load a Tool Library Automatically
The 2022 Cutting Tools Workbook
CAMJam now includes the newly updated 2022 Cutting Tools Workbook. This guide walks you through the process of creating tools and using the predefined tool libraries installed with the software as well as creating your own custom tool libraries. Also included is in-depth information on the Tools tab and the Create/Select Tools dialog including the Feeds & Speeds Calculator!
This guide also includes worksheets on every tool type supported by the 2022 MILL and TURN modules! You can print these worksheets and use them to document your existing and new tool inventory for creating tools and setting up your tool library in the MecSoft CAM plugin of your choice!
The 2022 F1 CO2 Racer Body Tutorial
Back by popular demand, CAMJam includes the F1 CO2 Racer Body Tutorial newly updated for each MecSoft 2022 desktop CAM plugin. This tutorial walks you step-by-step through the process of setting up and machining the Racer Body in a two-sided machining process also referred to as flip machining using both 2½ Axis and 3 Axis toolpath strategies. This tutorial includes comprehensive illustrations to help guide beginners through the process of creating toolpaths
The tutorial will illustrate how to machine the F1 CO2 Race Car body from a balsa wood stock blank. The stock can be machined from the Pitsco Custom Cruiser Blank SKU: W17823 or the blank included with the Pitsco Custom Cruiser Vehicle Design Kit SKU: W54600.
To get your Annual Maintenance Subscription
More articles about CAMJam
More about MecSoft CAM Products
For more information about each of these Mill Module products, including data sheets, videos and other resources we invite you to visit the following product pages: