Dana Point, CA, Jan 22, 2021: MecSoft Corporation, the developer of industry leading CAM software solutions, has announced the availability of RhinoCAM 2021, the latest version of MecSoft’s fully integrated Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) plug-in for Rhino 6 & 7.
Release highlights include:
- Full support for SubD surface machining in Rhino 7
- A New separately priced module for Adaptive Roughing in 3 Axis milling
- New Face-Top machining method in 2-½ Axis Milling
- Multiple Z-levels in 4 Axis Pocket Milling
- Additional tool axis controls for 5 Axis Continuous Milling
- Numerous features and feature improvements in 2 ½, 3, 4 & 5 Axis machining
- Programmable post-processors employing the Python programming language
- Expanded RhinoCAM SDK for automating machining
- Other Productivity and User Interface enhancements
- Additional enhancements to the G-Code editor & Profile Nesting modules
Click on the link for a detailed documentation of What’s New in RhinoCAM 2021.
Free demo software downloads of RhinoCAM 2021 can be requested here.
About MecSoft Corporation
Headquartered in Dana Point, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM®, RhinoCAM™ and VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS®. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com or call (949) 654-8163.