Irvine, CA, May 30, 2018: MecSoft Corporation announces today the release of CAMJam 2018, the Video Training Companion for their popular VisualCAD/CAM®, RhinoCAM®, VisualCAM® for SOLIDWORKS and AlibreCAM® Milling modules. CAMJam 2018 is a video archive of training sessions conducted by the support staff at MecSoft Corporation. It includes all of the CAMJam 2017 version videos as well as updates for the new 2018 products.
“We’re very excited about our new CAMJam 2018 video archive. It builds upon previous versions and now includes videos on all of our CAM modules including MILL, TURN, NEST and ART. It also includes 5 axis milling, multi-axis robot machining, additional bonus videos and links to our popular Learn CAD/CAM blog series and case studies, all organized, indexed and searchable, so you know exactly which video to watch to get questions answered.” said Don LaCourse, Senior Application Engineer at MecSoft Corporation and one of the principals involved in the creation of this product.
CAMJam 2018 includes:
- Over 60 new instructional videos covering the complete suite of the MecSoft CAM module functionality including MILL, TURN, NEST, ART and MESH!
- CAMJam 2018 PDF document for the organization and easy retrieval from the video library.
- All of the source part files referenced by the CAMJam video archive!
Sample of topics covered:
- The NEW Automatic Feature Machining tools in the 2018 release!
- A complete “What’s New” video and discussion on all of the new features in the 2018 release.
- New bonus videos: Best Practices in 2½ Axis and 3 Axis Machining!
- Machine Setup, Stock and Geometry considerations for 2½ Axis, 3, 4 and Indexed 5 Axis setups.
- 2 through 5 Axis machining strategies.
- Creating User Defined Form Tools for custom 2½ Axis Profiling operations.
- The Post Processor Generator and Setup for 2½ Axis, 3, 4 and 5 Axis milling.
- Implementing custom Tool Libraries and Rules-Based Machining Knowledge Bases.
- Implementing User-specific defaults databases.
- Using 2½, 3 Axis Machining Regions and Control Geometry effectively.
- Viewing, Simulating and Editing your toolpaths operations.
About MecSoft Corporation
Headquartered in Irvine, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM®, RhinoCAM™, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS® and AlibreCAM®. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
For the latest news and information, visit mecsoft.com or call (949) 654-8163.